Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Please read the disclaimer ... please ...

Being a technology professional, I am always on the look out for something cool or informative in the electronic frontier.

Being a legal professional, I am always leery of what I just saw, or shared, will get me into, or those I associate with, in trouble.

I think this some of these fall more in the latter than the former (somewhat).

Before proceeding, please take a moment and familiarize yourself with the Legal Stuff portion of the blog which basically says ... it's not my fault.

With that I ran across a referee section of a 2010 World Cup Blog that on the surface looked pretty good. I am interested to see what the authors have up their sleeve as some of their posts were both cutting, and funny.

Again, please read the disclaimer ... please ...

No comments:

Post a Comment