Thursday, July 22, 2010

For the Integrity of Soccer

Recently I have been E-Mailed a series of truly excellent articles from a truly excellent blog:


Similar to Ask A Soccer Referee, For the Integrity of Soccer is purveyed by folks with impeccable credentials and is authored and frequented by FIFA panel members on down the line. It is worth the time to read.

I have started to capture such links and they are now posted on the right pane of the blog for easy reference. I will from time to time, report articles that I believe are particularly impactful here for this audience.

If there are other such blogs of refereeing note that you believe are worth posting, please post a comment, or contact me and I will make sure they make there way up.

In the mean time, stay tuned here, and we'll do our best to post the best we find.

No comments:

Post a Comment