Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank You All!

Friends,

It was about a year ago today Kicking Back was started with the post "West Virginia ... or Bust." [Yes I get the pleasure of going back to Regionals this year too, in Lancaster, PA!]

As I sit here 365 days and 427 posts later I still find myself somewhat nostalgic about THE game and my refereeing career "back in the day."

A lot has changed over the last year. Finishing law school, moving forward in my career, getting fit again as I am cycling a tremendous amount these days.

So much has also stayed the same however, like my love for THE game, and all of its participants, even in my newer capacities as assessor, administrator, coach, and mentor.

It has been an interesting road to be sure, but one I am glad to have taken. One also I am happy to share with you all.

My sincere thanks to everyone for reading, and I look forward to the next year ahead of us.

Sincerely,
PK

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank YOU for the effort you have invested in this blog. I for one have made it a habit to check-in on a regular basis (a day or 2 late sometimes). To say it has been enlightening would be an understatement. The passion you have for the game is apparent and I have been privileged to have had the opportunity to share some of it.
    Good Luck and please enjoy Regionals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elie.

    I am glad you find use in some of these materials. As with other things in life, take what you can use, and dump the rest.

    Best regards,
    PK

    ReplyDelete