Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Back

Well friends, it has been a crazy few weeks. Between finishing my vacation and having a bunch of stories coming out of that, to the nightmare of hurricane Irene and the destruction it left (including some to one of my computers), and a couple of personal bumps in the road has made my recent time ... lets say ... interesting.

Before I start with a substantive post however, with everything that has gone on recently, it was a humbling reminder of how small and fragile we are as a species.

A very interesting reminder of this can also be found here, and below:



None the less, I am here, mostly whole, and back at it just in time, or maybe a bit late, for the start of the fall season. So enough of the small talk, let's get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment