Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A programming note ...


As followers of this blog know, I will be attending the 2010 Region I tournament in West Virginia. During this time I will do my very best to continue to update you on the goings on of the tournament, update comments on the blog, and the like ... provided I can find access to the net.

If for some reason I can not, I have a (3) step backup plan over this time that I will use.
  1. I have scheduled a daily entry in the vein of the Regional Tournament for 7:30 every morning. While these were written in advance, they are as true as they were written as when they will post.
  2. I will be tweeting regular updates on my iPhone. Please follow me here, or at the big button at the top of the page that says "Follow me".
  3. Our friend JAFO will likely be posting up a storm over this time as well, as the World Cup continues to be in full swing.
I will be taking furious notes however and promise for a full debrief when I get back ... or as soon as I can get to the net ... whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment