Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Cry for Help

So yesterday (literally) I was leaving a local indoor soccer facility when a avid reader of Kicking Back, friend, and friend of THE game stopped me. We chatted for a second about a couple of things and he said something really funny, and really insightful.
I would't know Sepp Blatter if he came up to me and gave me a dollar.
I joked for a second that he would actually try to take one from you, no doubt for the upcoming FIFA presidential elections. There was an excellent point in there however worth repeating.

It was, while there is a grander canvas with the international game, and it is good to go back to that on occasion, there is also a very vibrant local game that requires some commentary.

They were right.

To that end dear readers, while I have a bunch of things queued up, I am asking here for your help. For those who have been reading Kicking Back for the last year or so, thank you, for those who have to catch up, the archives are located here too to get a flavor. If there is a more local story or topic you are interested in, please let me know, and we will certainly get it some air time.

Send ideas to blogmaster@kicking-back.com and we'll send out our roving reporters to cover the action.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment