Thursday, August 11, 2011

Programming Note


Dear followers of Kicking Back:
Over the next few days I am going to be traveling and "unplugged." During that time I do not have any posts "in the can" ready to go, and will not be near any place that I will be able to post. Please do however browse the archives on the right of your screen.

Also, there have been some interesting web sites that folks have pointed me too worth a look. Take a peek at:

US Referee Connection. Some interesting stuff worth checking out.
Pro Referee. Really good site. Run by pros. Period.

As always, JAFO and Nigel may jump in and sprinkle their wisdom on the topic du jour, however will be engaged no doubt in their own right. I will enjoy reading any posts should they do so, on my return.

Good week to all, and thanks for reading.
PK

No comments:

Post a Comment