Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Oh what a day for Twitter!!

... and here I was thinking that my day could not get any better with disgraced NY Representative Anthony Weiner returning to Twitter after a two year hiatus after photographing his private parts and Tweeting them across the globe ...

I was wrong.

Sepp had his Twitter account hacked, and during that time, Tweeted things like:

"It was decided that the president Sepp Blatter is to step down due to corruption charges."

and

"So what if I took money from Qatari prince? I am the family's bread earner"

Classic stuff indeed.

While Sepp was the victim of a genuine hack, and Mr. Weiner was the victim of his own stupidity, the end result is the same in that I will be waiting to see what spews from their respective accounts next.

For the record, it was not me who hacked Sepp, the Syrian Electronic Army has taken responsibility for the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment