Saturday, November 30, 2013

Best Black Friday Ad EVER!

So for any who follow me regularly, I am a huge advocate of Skratch Labs, not just because they have, in my opinion, THE BEST sports hydration mix on the planet, and (2) tremendous cookbooks that have a great take on sports nutrition, but because of how they choose to run their company.

Excellent products, on time delivery, personal, handwritten notes, a great sense of humor, and a sane approach about life are just some of the hallmarks of why I believe they are tremendous.

An outstanding example came when I went to their site on Friday ... saw that it was closed ... and was treated to the following ad for Black Friday ... just tremendous ... and a shining example of why I will continue to use Skratch Labs.

No comments:

Post a Comment