Saturday, October 10, 2015

My Prediction: Uno a Dos

I hate to make that prediction, but the USA MNT is just not playing well. Despite the emotion swirling around the match later today, and whenever the US plays Mexico at any level, I think the US, while playing at the Rose Bowl is essentially playing an away match.

Don't get me wrong, it may be close for a bit, but ultimately I think MEX will pull it out. If it is not even that close ... well ... that is really bad.

I'll say too ... if the US does not win today ... I think Jurgen is in some deep crap as coach. Yes I know, Sunil has said he is on board through the next World Cup, but realistically, I think the time is now if we make a move on a coach.

Uno a Dos, por Mexico.

Reaction and news on same tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment