Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Massachusetts selections to the 2013 Region I ODP Tournament


** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM THE MSRC ***

With special thanks to the Massachusetts State Referee Committee, and SYRA Brian Treanor, I am pleased to relay the second of three announcements appointing referees to the 2013 series of Regional tournaments for Massachusetts!

The tournament to be announced today will be the Region I ODP Tournament. The Region I ODP Tournament is part one of a two part competition that will lead to the crowning of the Region I ODP champions. The tournament will take place from June 7 through June 9. The Region I champions will advance to take part in the National ODP Championships. Referees attending the Region I ODP Tournament may be selected to work at the Region I ODP Finals which take place shortly after the round robin leg on June 7-9. A referee appointed to the Region I ODP Finals may be selected to advance to the ODP National Championships.

I am pleased to announce that this year's Massachusetts referee/assessor delegation to the 2013 Region I ODP Tournament will be:

Referees:
Anthony Brossi
Joseph Welsby
Erin Cappellucci
Emma Saporito
Jordan Cavaco
Nikolas Coelho
Nicholas Grimard
Karl Sundberg
Brad Weitzel
Fouad Madkour
Zachary Mintz 


Assessors:
Lukengu Jean-Pierre Musanda
One assessor TBA 


Alternates:
David Rodriguez
Mello Barros
Alex Fusco 

The head of delegation for the Region I ODP Tournament will be Anthony Brossi!

Congratulations to all on this significant milestone in your refereeing and assessing career!

No comments:

Post a Comment